It still is not clear to me as to whether or not, the Defend Trade Secrets Act is needed in light of the Uniform Trade Secrets Act adopted by most United States. The expansion of the Economic Espionage Act … Continue reading
Search BIPE Journal
Recent BIPE Law Articles
- The Defend Trade Secrets Act-Ex Parte Seizure Orders, Really?
- Scandalous and Disparaging or First Amendment Protected Free Speech? To Trademark or Not to Trademark?
- Copyright Syndication and Online Content Distribution!
- New Employment Law Updates to FLSA, ERISA, Retaliatory Discharge and Title VII!
- Patent Claim Construction still subject to De Novo Review, but occasionally clear error standard may apply to underlying evidentiary findings!
Articles By Chapters
BIPE Articles by Topics
BIPE Journal Founder
Archived BIPE Journal Volumes from 2008