The difference between Biosimilarity and Generic drugs is an important, but easily misunderstood difference. Biosimilar drugs are generally from human or animal microorganisms that are biologics. The Biosimilar drugs or products are not generics of branded or patented drugs. The … Continue reading
Search BIPE Journal
Recent BIPE Law Articles
- The Difference Between Biosimilar and Generic Drugs: The key is that Biosimilarity does not mean Bioequivalence!
- Banks Without a Remedy for Fraudulent Check Cashing Scheme?
- New Overtime Regulations from the US Department of Labor–$47K plus overtime?
- Leveraging Long Term Supply Agreements to Finance additional R&D and Expansion!
- Gender discrimination in Silicon Valley and the Startup and VC Industry!
Articles By Chapters
BIPE Articles by Topics
BIPE Journal Founder
Archived BIPE Journal Volumes from 2008