The more well-known a particular brand or trademark, the more likely it will be a good basis for a merger or acquisition. A well-known brand or trademark along with good product quality leads to customer loyalty. Generally, this well-known … Continue reading
Search BIPE Journal
Recent BIPE Law Articles
- Banks Without a Remedy for Fraudulent Check Cashing Scheme?
- New Overtime Regulations from the US Department of Labor–$47K plus overtime?
- Leveraging Long Term Supply Agreements to Finance additional R&D and Expansion!
- Gender discrimination in Silicon Valley and the Startup and VC Industry!
- Strong Brands or Trademarks and Product Quality Often Lead to Mergers and Acquisitions!
Articles By Chapters
BIPE Articles by Topics
BIPE Journal Founder
Archived BIPE Journal Volumes from 2008