There was a new Ruling by the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals that stated that the First Amendment Protects the use of the trademark “Slant” by a music band and it is entitled to register the mark. This in stark … Continue reading
Search BIPE Journal
Recent BIPE Law Articles
- The Difference Between Biosimilar and Generic Drugs: The key is that Biosimilarity does not mean Bioequivalence!
- Banks Without a Remedy for Fraudulent Check Cashing Scheme?
- New Overtime Regulations from the US Department of Labor–$47K plus overtime?
- Leveraging Long Term Supply Agreements to Finance additional R&D and Expansion!
- Gender discrimination in Silicon Valley and the Startup and VC Industry!
Articles By Chapters
BIPE Articles by Topics
BIPE Journal Founder
Archived BIPE Journal Volumes from 2008