A new US Department of Labor (“DOL”) Regulation that is set to go into effect on December 1, 2016 provides for overtime pay to individuals that are earning up to a salary of $47,500. This means even if, they are … Continue reading
Search BIPE Journal
Recent BIPE Law Articles
- The Difference Between Biosimilar and Generic Drugs: The key is that Biosimilarity does not mean Bioequivalence!
- Banks Without a Remedy for Fraudulent Check Cashing Scheme?
- New Overtime Regulations from the US Department of Labor–$47K plus overtime?
- Leveraging Long Term Supply Agreements to Finance additional R&D and Expansion!
- Gender discrimination in Silicon Valley and the Startup and VC Industry!
Articles By Chapters
BIPE Articles by Topics
BIPE Journal Founder
Archived BIPE Journal Volumes from 2008